This weekend could not have been more perfect! The weather was gorgeous and we took full advantage by spending most of it outdoors. Both Saturday and Sunday night were spent outside cooking out and enjoying time together outside. One of my favorite suburban things to do is just to sit out on our deck and watch the kids play while sipping on a delicious cocktail.
For the past couple of months I’ve been on a big cucumber vodka kick. It’s refreshing and gives a great flavor to nearly any drink. On Sunday night, after a quick trip to the grocery store, I looked at some of the fruit I had in the refrigerator and decided to try at a new cocktail recipe that I’d thought of. Thankfully, it was delicious and I thought I’d share with you so you can have a nice refreshing drink this summer!
Be careful though, these taste great and go down easy. So don’t enjoy too many at once. 😉
Blackberry Cucumer Cocktail
- 1/4 cup blackberries
- 1 lime
- 10 mint leaves
- 2 shots Crop Organic Cucumber Vodka
- splash of club soda
1. Cut lime in half and squeeze juice into cocktail shaker. Throw lime in when finished.
2. Combine blackberries, lime, and mint in shaker and muddle for for 30 seconds.
3. Pour in vodka.
4. Add ice and shake.
5. Pour into glass and top with splash of club soda.
6. Garnish with blackberry and mint leaf.